Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back to Work

So I am officially back to work and I must say it feels good.  I do miss my kiddos, but it feels great to talk to adults, get dressed and ready for the day, be productive, etc.  Since I am back to work and the kids haven't started with their regular sitter yet, we've had to call out some favors.  Well, not really "favors" since our kids are so wonderful that people are just waiting in line to babysit them, but we did have to have a lot of different sitters.  Erick's parents babysat last Tuesday, my nieces on Thursday, my nieces on Monday, Kelly on Tuesday, Erick's parents on Wednesday and my mom today.  Whew!  The munchkins have been shuffled around a bit but they have had fun!  Thank goodness we have such wonderful family members and friends!  My mom took a few pictures while she was with them today.  So here is a day with Nanny:







No comments:

Post a Comment