Saturday, June 25, 2011

Holiday Island, Part One

Just got back from our summer vacay!  We have a timeshare in Holiday Island on Table Rock and this was the first year that we took both kiddos.  Whew!  It was fun and exhausting!  I will have to do a couple of blogs for our vacation because it would be too much in one sitting.  I have a ton of pictures and it's going to kill me to not post all 250 of them. :)  But I will post a lot.  So watch out.  This is post ONE of who knows who many!?
Our first stop on the way to our destination wasn't far...but we needed to transfer a couple of things from our car to my parents' car.  It was a little packed.  Ava couldn't move her feet because they were resting on strollers in the back seat.
And a few pictures from our stop...


I guess I should tell you that our timeshare is next door to my parent's timeshare, which I have been going to with my parents since I was five or so.  A few years ago, Beverly, the woman who owned the timeshare next to my mom's, decided to sell hers and Erick and I bought it.  I have loved going there almost every summer as a kid and now Erick and I are loving taking our kiddos!  I hope it's something they will look forward to each year.  This summer, my niece, Erin, and her boyfriend, Tyler, went with us for a few days.  I think they had a good time and we wish they could've stayed the whole week.
In the evenings, we spend time on the deck.  Hanging out.  Talking.  Having a drink or two.  Making funny faces.  Laughing. 







     More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment