Monday, July 18, 2011

A Date with Daddy

Ava and Erick had a date on Saturday.  She was so excited!
He took her to the Wichita Children's Theatre to see Pinocchio.  They went to the noon show where they got to have pizza, soda and a cookie.  They sat on carpet squares to watch the show, which was very comfortable for Erick. :)
When I asked Ava to tell me what Pinocchio was about, this is what she said:
"Pinocchio's nose grew.  He had a hat and clothes on.  Pinocchio's father was named Papa.  And he had shoes and went to school.  At school, he learned.  His nose was THIS long!  It grew because he didn't tell the truth.  I liked the blue fairy."
I'm so glad two of my favorite people got to have some time together and that I got some alone time at home with my other favorite person.

No comments:

Post a Comment