Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall is here!

The weather has been fabulous and it's really making me ready for fall break!  Some mental health days with my family would be great right about now.  My school year has been a little difficult this year because of the dynamics of my class.  I am drained by the end of the day, to say the least.  Hoping this week will be better, though! :)  Erick's job is going very well and I am so happy for him!  The Littles are doing well at daycare and we are starting to think about where Ava will go to Kindergarten next year.  We are thinking about a couple of magnet schools or just taking her to school with me.  Not sure what we'll do with B-man, but I think we are ready to take him somewhere different next year.  We'll see.
Here are some random pictures of the kids and I'll do another post about our big five year old with all of her birthday pictures!

Our cuties.

 
The many moods of Brecken...

About to hit me.

Going to time-out.

Happy now!

And now sad because his sissy won't let him have her doll.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment