Saturday, November 24, 2012

Randomness

I am pretty sure I have titled several (if not more) of my blogs with this title.  Randomness.  I don't have time to write, as usual, but I do have pictures to share.  Some of them are old, but better late than never, right?  Right. 
Work has been busy for Erick and I.  Or Erick and me.  Whatever.  Anyways, here we go! 

These first pictures are from The Walk to End Alzheimers.  Our lovely family walked around WSU campus in honor of my stepdad, Tom.  I am pretty sure this will become a yearly tradition. 





 
 Next, we have my Girls Weekend in KC with my fabulous friends, Erica and Ashley.  It was a wonderful weekend away, letting loose.  We went out for dinner, drinks, shopping, and just plain fun.  It's great to have friends with whom I can just be "me". 



 
 These are from Thanksgiving night with Erick's family at his aunt and uncle's house.  The kids got to play the drums!  Oh my, you should've seen their faces light up while they played.  It was adorable!





And here is more randomness...
It got a little quiet in the bathroom. When I checked on him, he had taken off the ENTIRE roll of tp and was pretty damn happy about it.  Ha!

Watching the train under B's tree.


Minute #1, getting along and looking cute.


And minute #2.  Yep.  These are our Littles.  Aren't they fab?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment