Friday, March 22, 2013

More March Madness!

We have been super busy the past few days trying to live it up over our break! We've been to the dermatologist, run errands, gone bowling with my friend, Kelly and her kiddos, out to lunch, and out to dinner. My mom and I went to see Dream Girls while my niece, Shea, and her man babysat the kiddos. Today is my birthday and we are currently watching KU play Western KY. I'm nervous about it, so I decided to blog while watching the game. Seriously. Why are we two points behind right now? Anyways, we went to see my grandparents this evening and then went out to dinner with my parents and niece and nephew.
So. Here are the pics. And here's to a KU win and me being 34 years old. Old. Old. Old.
Ava, Ella, Brecken, Evan.

Yay!

Yes!

Trying to figure out which fingers to put in the holes.



The boy will do anything to NOT smile for a picture.


Brecken, Ethan, Lilly, Ava...cousins that have so much darn fun together!


Playing PacMan at the retirement place!

Ava, me, Grandma Jean, Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment