Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Wow.

A friend of mine kept texting me and telling me to update my blog. I kept telling her I would do it soon. I needed to sit down and focus, download a few pictures and start typing away. Other things just kept getting in the way of doing that. More events and holidays passed. Still no blog. She texted me again tonight. So finally I looked at my blog. The last title was "Spring Break, Part 1." What? No Part Two? Or Three? Why even have a "Part One" if that's all you're going to do?! So, ya. I know. I gotta get on this. It's just so much easier to blog in the summer when I have more time! But I just downloaded a ton of pictures from my phone and camera. There is no way I can put them in one post, so I will have to do a little at a time.
How about I just start with the rest of the Spring Break pics? There really aren't many.
Go Shox.

Getting ready for t-ball.

The beauty has decided to play ball this summer. First time. Machine Pitch.

Love our babies.

Went to GPNC and saw some wild animals!


Found this little cutie at the zoo!

Our crew.

My darling Ava playing with the iPad under the blanket so she can stay in the shade.

Super B!

So I still have Ava's music program, Kindergarten Know Your World assembly, a wedding, Easter, my new position at work next year, Beagle Bash, B's birthday and Great Wolf Lodge. But this is all for now. More tomorrow. I promise, Kelly.


No comments:

Post a Comment