Friday, October 24, 2014

mEnTaL hEaLtH dAy

Oh, what a fabulous day! After a week of my brain being on overload (and thinking on Thursday that I really just might losing my %&#ing mind), it was a lovely mental health day.
I had the day off today so that I could volunteer in Ava's classroom this morning. Volunteering was only about an hour but it was so nice to be able to take the kids to school and not rush around the house like maniacs! We parked at B's school, walked Ava to school and the walked back to take B to his class. Then back to Ava's school, where I'm known as "Ava's mom!" The first graders were making musical instruments and I helped with the guitars. Super fun! I was then able to run a couple productive errands and go back to B's school (where I'm known as "Brecken's mom!") to have lunch with him. What fun to be able to sit and chat with a table full of four year old kiddos while eating lunch! After lunch, I did a couple more productive things and then...took a nap! It was short but sweet.
Tonight we made it to the Trunk or Treat at B's school and are now back home. Kids are having a movie night in the basement and we're watching the Royals game while Erick grills shrimp and steak. Yum.
Happy Friday!
My beautiful Train Engineer.

Target purchases!

Trunk or Treat!


Bouncy House fun!


My boys.

My sexy man.


Ava at school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment