Saturday, May 23, 2015

We Made It!

We made it! It's officially summer break!

I had a fabulous year as a reading intervention teacher. I loved working with small groups (though some were a little tougher than others), testing students for intervention, analyzing data, celebrating growth, working with my teammate, etc. What a great year!
Kelly and I after a work day. A much needed afternoon off!


Ava had a good year in first grade, although she had been counting down the days until break since December. :( She had a bit of a tough class this year and was pretty sensitive about it...just wanted it to be over. Made me kind of sad, especially since I've had the same kind of class and I felt bad for the "good" kids. She did have fun with friends and did very well academically...it wasn't like it was SO awful. Here's a first and last day picture for ya!



Brecken's PreK year was super and he had lots of fun with his buddies! B loved playing in centers and outside on the playground. He is very excited to start Kindergarten in the fall, although I'm a little nervous. I'm sure all will be well. Here's his first and last day picture!


We will definitely stay busy this summer! The Littles are both playing summer ball and taking a couple weeks of swim lessons. Ava will still be climbing at the Y and will also do another week of CYT summer camp. B was doing karate in the spring and may go back to that when ball is over. They have two games a week! 

So I've obviously gotten way behind on my posts...hopefully I can get caught up over the summer! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment