Saturday, July 10, 2010

Reading

One thing that happens every night at bedtime in our house (without fail) is that we read books.  Sometimes just two.  Sometimes eight.  It just depends on the mood of the adults in the house. :)  One of us sits on Ava's bed with her and we read.  We have been reading to her every night before bed for as long as I can remember--it's just a routine we wanted to start with her at a young age.  She LOVES books!  When we kiss her goodnight and leave her room, she will continue to read the books to her baby dolls in bed.  It is so wonderful to listen to her!  I hope she continues to love reading as much as I did when I was younger.  
The other night was the first night Brecken got in on the action.  Erick, Ava and Brecken all laid down on the floor in B's room and they read.  I thought it was cute so I took a couple of pictures.
Here's to many more nights of good books with our kiddos!


No comments:

Post a Comment