Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mommy's Day

I got to sleep in this morning.  It was fabulous!  I can't remember the last time I slept until nine.  That doesn't mean I slept all night without having to get up at three in the morning to put a three year old princess back to bed.  But I enjoyed sleeping in.
For Mother's Day, all I asked for was to go to church and be able to get some sun in the backyard in the afternoon.  I got what I wanted!  Plus, a few more things.
Flowers

Magazines to read while lounging in the backyard

Coasters that Ava made for me at Sunday school
Erick didn't let me lift a finger today.  He made lunch for the kiddos, put B down for a nap, made dinner, did laundry (which he actually does all the time), etc.  It was a good day.  I appreciated every bit of it. 

Lounging with Mommy
Daddy dressed B up in this silly outfit to play in the yard


Took a walk and Lady A rode her bike

Happy Mother's Day to moms everywhere!  Hope you enjoyed your day as much as I did mine!  Being a mom is my favorite job.

No comments:

Post a Comment