Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Busy! Busy!

And what, you ask, have we been busy doing?  Being sick.  Ugh.  It started on Saturday with B-man vomiting everywhere and just being a plain old limp noodle.  He actually took two 3-hour naps on Saturday.  He has gotten better, but is still not 100%.  Then Ava and I were both up in the middle of the night on Monday/Tuesday morning getting sick.  I really hate to throw up.  Not that anyone likes it.  But I really despise it.  Anyways, then Erick got sick Tuesday morning, so he wasn't able to drive on Brecken's field trip.  So.  We are just a bunch of fun!  After laying around ALL DAY yesterday and having Erick's mom come over and help last night since neither of us could even move, we feel somewhat better. 
I went on Ava's field trip with her this morning (she is 100% better).  We went to the pumpkin patch and it was absolutely freezing!  But we had tons of fun and Ava thought it was great that I got to drive her and one of her friends.  On the way, she said, "Silas, I am so glad you are riding with us."  He asked, "Why?"  Her answer (after a giggle, of course): "Because I LOVE you!"  And then they both continued to giggle in the backseat.  Silas' reply was "I love you! I love you! I love you!"  Too funny!
Here are some pictures from our trip.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment