Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Oh, how I love Sundays!  I would love them a lot more, though, if they weren't followed by a Monday.  Oh well...I guess I don't have much of a choice. 
Yesterday, the kids and I went to my grandparents house in Colwich to vist with them and hang out with my dad for a bit (Erick was working).  The kiddos had a lot of fun running around the house, playing with babies, watching cartoons, eating donuts, playing games, etc.  The Littles and I had lunch at Gambino's.  Yum!
Today, we went to the grocery store before the Sunday crowd, went to church and then to lunch.  We spent this afternoon outside.  The kids inherited a car from my good friend, Erica (THANK YOU, ERICA).  It was uber dirty.  :)  So they got to wash it!  B-man mostly just dumped the bucket of water on himself every time I filled it up.  Once they decided it was clean enough, they were off!




Ava was going a little too fast for B.  He kind of looked sick to his stomach.


Ava LOVED it!

B decided that the pink 4-wheeler would be his vehicle of choice.  I think we need to get this kid something "boy" for his birthday in April.


The kids got to eat outside for dinner since it was so nice out.  And it's a good thing, too, because they made a mess!

My mom started sewing again and she made Ava a dress a while back.  It is so adorable!  Ava was so happy about it that she gave Nanny a few quarters to get some more fabric to make another dress for her.  :)  When B-man's giraffe was lost, my mom found some animal print fabric and made a blanket for him, hoping the fabric would sooth him.  The blanket is FaBuLoUs!  THANK YOU, MOM!


No comments:

Post a Comment