Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, Brecken!

My little man is TWO!  Two years ago, we went to the hospital too early in the morning to have our little baby boy.  My, how time has flown! 
Brecken, when you were first born (and for about a month after), I was a mess.  I was unsure how my heart was going to have enough room wtih Ava taking up so much space.  But you definitely have a huge part of it.  You are the sweetest little man.  I love your squeezes (hugs) because you wrap your chubby little arms around me and squeeze so hard.  I love your eskimo kisses, which you have to give to everyone in the house before going to bed. 
You love your sissy and want to do everything she does even if you can't.  And when you can't do it...wow...you relaly let us know what you think about that by screaming your little red head off. 
I love that you enjoy begin outside so much and that you can shoot baskets and kick a soccer ball better than any two year old I know.
I love that you enjoy reading books...at bedtime and at random times in your room with Ava.   
I love how you are talking so much more now.  It's so fun!  My favorite at the moment is when you say, "Oh, man!"
I love that when we take you to school, you walk down the hallway like you own the place, waving at everyone with a big 'ol smile on your face, saying, "Hi! Mornin'!"
Your birthday party was great!  Our family adores you and I am so happy that they were there to celebrate with you!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment