Saturday, August 4, 2012

Nutty Buddy

Just a little funny...
Yesterday while in the car, Ava was talking to Brecken about playing baseball (he loves football, baseball, basketball, anything with balls!).  In the middle of talking to him about him wearing a uniform, practicing, etc., came this conversation:
"Mommy, does Brecken have to wear something on his penis so he doesn't get hurt when he plays baseball?"
I covered my mouth so she couldn't see my laughter. "Well, yes, he will at some point.  It's called a cup."
"And a cup will make him not hurt his penis?"
"Well, yes."
"How does it work?"
"Huh?" I asked, as I was trying to figure out how to answer.
"Do you just stick it on?"
"Kind of.  He could just put it in his underwear and it would protect him."
"Protect his penis?"
"Yes."
Oh my.  I was driving and trying not to pee my pants.
So, then Ava proceeds to tell Brecken all about the cup he will wear while he plays baseball so his penis won't get hurt.  Like a fifteen minute conversation, where B-man just kept saying, "Ya?"  and "Uh huh?"
Oh well.  At least his big sis is looking out for him.
http://www.nuttybuddy.com/baseball-gear.html



No comments:

Post a Comment