Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Eve

Ava was an Angel in the children's Christmas Eve service again this year.  She went back and forth for a few days about whether or not she was going to do it because she was so nervous, but in the end, she decided to be brave.  I was very proud of her!   My parents and Erick's mom joined us at church, which was also very nice.  B-man did fairly well during the service, but was a little antsy and was starting to cough (more on that later). He really liked the live animals!
After church, we headed back to our house to have Christmas with Mimi (Erick's mom).  We had fantastic ribs that Erick made, and opened lots of presents.  I feel bad that I don't even have a picture of the kids with Mimi--I took a couple but they both ended up not so great.  B-man got a little more cranky as the night wore on and I started thinking...great, he's going to be sick over break.  Sigh. 
Had to get a few pictures of us before church! 


Love getting kisses from my babies!


The Littles and Big Daddy!

Our precious Angel

Caught her and her little nervous habit as she was walking up to the stage...pushing her lip into her mouth to chew on it. :)

This one is my FAVORITE!  I just loved watching her do this!

Mimi got the kids some play clothes!

Paging Dr. von Merveldt...

B and his karaoke machine...both of them got one so they can now sing duets!

No comments:

Post a Comment