Saturday, May 11, 2013

Brecken's Birthday

Our little B-man turned the big THREE on April 29!
Happy Birthday to my little sweet, ornery boy. You have the best smile and the biggest hugs around! When you were first born, I had so many emotions, I didn't quite know what to do with myself. But you've kept me (all of us) pretty darn busy. I can't even imagine our lives without you. Brecken, you definitely complete our family.
I love when you tell me to rock you. I love when you tell me I'm the best Mommy ever.
I love when you admire something I'm wearing..."I love your dress, Mommy."
I love your pouty lip and your puppy dog eyes when you're sad or you want something.
I love that you miss your sister when you don't see her at school.
I love your funny faces and crazy personality. You would be a fabulous stand-up comedian. :)
I could really go on forever, but I will end with...I love you to the moon and back!

 
On B-man's birthday, we took pirate cupcakes to school to share with his class. We made enough that Ava got to share with her class, too. After school, we met Nana, Papa and Erick (who was just getting in to town after a work trip) at Freddy's for dinner. It was a great evening! 
 





 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment