Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

What a wonderful day! I got to sleep in and the kids and my fabulous husband made me breakfast in bed--biscuits and gravy. Yum! After eating, my tummy was fat and happy and I went back to bed for a little while. I felt a little guilty...but not guilty enough to stay up. :) Later in the day, our little family went to Fresh Market to buy some things for dinner and we also made a visit to the fountain and ducks. It was a beautiful day out! We also went to the playground and let the Littles run out some energy (not sure how B even had any energy since he was so jacked up last night that he didn't go to bed until midnight. Seriously.). The hubs made me a healthy dinner of salmon and veggies and I topped it off with a brownie and a glass of wine.
It was a nice, relaxing day. I am so thankful that I have such a great family that made it special for me. I love being a mommy!





The inside of the card Ava made for me at school.





My before dinner margarita.

Yes, my man is a fabulous cook. Yum!

Make a wish!


Ava's handprint on a towel she made for me. So sweet!

And Happy Mother's Day to my mom. I love her so much, am very thankful for everything she has done for us, and have no idea what I would do without her. She is one of my very best friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment