Friday, July 26, 2013

Random

Random pictures from July...
 
 
Went to Monsters University and Despicable Me 2. Fun!


Talked the kids into cleaning the floor. Brecken was a total slacker and Ava said it was fun!

 
My Erin Condren planner. OMG. I so love this thing. There are pics on the back too, but I failed to take a picture of that.

Ava in Level 3 swim lessons! So proud of her!

Giving little bro a little ride. She told me last night that she loves doing things for him and it makes her sad when he just wants me to do things for and with him instead of her. She is such a sweet, sensitive girl. Love it!

Both kids up way too late. B said his body was hurting and Ava was massaging his feet to make him feel better.

Erick and his Moscow Mule while on our staycation at the Ambassador Hotel. What a fabulous place!

New bracelet.

Ambassador room

My cute hubs

Yummy drink at Cafe Moderne

Received this note in the mail while Erick was out of town this week. Ah-maz-ing. What a great feeling I had when I read it. Love my hubs more than anything!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I loved this blog! What a great family you are!!

    ReplyDelete