Sunday, October 6, 2013

Happy Birthday to Ava!

Ava's birthday party was today and I just downloaded the pictures so I am hurrying to put them on here before I wait until two months now. I have obviously been horrible at blogging lately!
My little baby is six years old and I can't believe it! She's so tall and beautiful and intelligent. I love her to the moon and back!
We had a few family members over this afternoon to celebrate and we also went to Great Wolf Lodge last weekend with my parents (SO fun!). I have a few pictures of that, too, and will put those one once downloaded (soon, I promise).
Ava and Papa

Ava and Nanny

Shea, Ava and Aunt Carrie

Ava, Grandpa and Grandma

Ava, Nana and Papa

Trying to beat the princess and get some candy!


B-man's turn!

Nolan's turn! Will he be strong enough?

Yes! Candy!

Made by Mommy

Baby Girl

The von M's




So many fun presents! Thank you to everyone!

Ava, Sarah, Shea, Nolan

Already working on one of her gifts.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ava! I'm very impressed with your cake skills, Heather! That looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete