Sunday, October 27, 2013

RANDOM Part Two

Ava's birthday morning gifts

Her room was decorated with balloons and streamers


Birthday cupcakes that Mommy made and Ava took to Kindergarten

Cooking like Daddy


Lost a tooth!


Pumpkin Patch field trip with preschool


Walking from preschool to Ava's school to pick her up.

First basketball practice

Funny girl at Target

Ava and Scruffy, her class pet

Hangin' at Freddy's

Brecken drew a "fuzzy bear"

I got the girl to wear boots! Not tennis shoes! I seriously about passed out!

Ava and one of the pets in my classroom, Lucky


Trick or Treat in Newton

Another pet from my classroom, Ralphie


Ava drew this at the beginning of the school year. Love!


Happy Birthday at school! Mrs. Allender sent this pic to me. I love that she does this so I don't feel like I am missing so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment