Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HaPpY bIrThDaY to ME!

So, I am 32 today.  16x2.  Getting older and finally wanting to look younger.  It was a fabulous day, though.  I definitely can't complain.  My thoughtful husband made his yummy biscuits and gravy this morning.  My grandpa actually taught my stepdad how to make these and then Tom taught Erick.  Once you have them, you will never be able to order biscuits and gravy at any restaurant because they just won't be good enough.  After breakfast, the kiddos and I took a very windy walk.  I pushed Brecken in his stroller and Ava pushed Strawberry Shortcake in hers.  Then we were off to Target for some craft materials to keep us busy the rest of the week.  My sister, Carrie, came over in the afternoon to watch the Littles while I got a massage (birthday gift from the thoughtful husband).  It was so good.  I even dosed off a few times.  It was so relaxing! 
So, yes, I am older.  But I need to work on the "looking younger" part.
Took a few pictures of the kids today while they were both in good moods!


No comments:

Post a Comment