Sunday, March 13, 2011

I feel like we have been so busy lately, but I have no idea what we've been doing! 
The kids have been over their sicknesses for quite some time.  Erick was sick last week and now I am!  That's right, Moms get sick too--even though we really don't have time for it.  As I am typing this, I am sitting in my comfy bed with these things beside on on the nightstand: glass of water, toilet paper roll (we are out of Kleenex), Vicks, and vitamin C tablets.  The sound of a quiet house is wonderful right now--just wish I wasn't sick so that I could enjoy it a little.
We took the kids swimming at the Y a couple of weekends ago.  Ava had tons of fun!  B-man, on the other hand, thought it was a little too cold.  So he and Erick got dressed and walked around (watched basketball) instead.  The next day was Sunday and I was planning on getting everyone ready for church.  But little Ava comes upstairs and says, "Mommy, I want to go to the zoo today instead of church."  Hmmm.  Guess who put her up to that one?  Yep.  Her father.  So, we prayed at the zoo instead of church that Sunday.  Ava got to feed a giraffe and we saw a baby chimp!  It was a nice family day.
Okay, I'm too tired to type now.  Here are a few pics of what we've been up to lately.
(Ha!  This was written on Monday, the 7th and I am just now posting the pictures.  I guess I was a little too tired to even post them.)
Ava and Daddy
We got to see a baby chimp!
Ava and Daddy enjoyed feeding the giraffe at the zoo.
He was pretty cute!
Brecken loves to stuff his face with Cheerios!
Sibling love!
Sassy Pants
  

No comments:

Post a Comment