Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Funday

The kids and I didn't go anywhere today and it was rather nice.  We took a nice walk this morning before it got too hot outside and filled up the pool in the backyard when we returned.  B-man played in the pool naked while it was filling up--talk about FREEZING.  I took a picture, but I guess I probably shouldn't post it.  His little white buns were pretty darn cute though!  Anyways, I bought a pool noodle the other day and I cut it in half (lengthwise).  I gave the Littles some marbles, we propped up the noodles and we had marble races.  Pretty fun stuff!  The kids then had sword fights with the noodles, rode them like cowboys around the living room, used them as "ropes" to pull each other out of the ocean (the floor) and onto the boat (the couch).  It was an imaginative day.  After naps, we played in the pool and splashed each other.  It was a great day at home!  Now we're ready to start another eventful summer week.  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment