Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Marshmallow Towers and a Little Something Fabulous



The Littles made marshmallow towers yesterday morning.  I only took pictures in the beginning stages.  Ava's is now bigger and she wants to continue to add to it.  B-man's is...well...he ate it.  He just ate the marshmallows, of course, not the toothpicks.  Thank goodness.  They had fun doing this little project and it kept them calm and entertained for a while. 

A little something fabulous happened today!  A few weeks ago, I asked for support in getting books for my Firsties through DonorsChoose.org and it was fully funded today!  Yahoo!  One donation came from a gift card that Grandpa Tim (our school grandpa) had received in the mail for our kiddos.  The rest was funded by Starbucks Kansas.  I am so happy to have my project fully funded and excited to get all of those books to read with my Firsties this year.

Hope everyone else is having a fabulous Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment