Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sneaky Pete

We got together with some wonderful friends last night and didn't get home until 3:30 in the morning.  I don't know the last time we've done that and it was so much fun! 
Erick and I started off the evening having dinner at Sabor and it was absolutely fabulous.  Platanutres, Adobo chicken, pork, beer, mojitos, and Tres Leches.  Yum.  Seriously.


Then we were off to Erica's house where we hung out with Erica, Eric, Ashley and Ryan.  We had a great time chatting and laughing until the middle of the night. Ashley and Ryan left earlier since the kiddos were with them (and they are packing up their house to move back to Iowa). It was great to see everyone and I'm really going to miss Ashley and her sense of humor. We're planning to meet in KC sometime in the fall so we can catch up on our lives.     






We made a very refreshing drink which Ashley said is called a Sneaky Pete.  It's a can of limeade, can of vodka (fill of empty limeade can), and 4 Budlight Limes.  And, man, is that Sneaky Pete a bitch in the morning the whole next day.  to quote Erica's text to me this morning, "Sneaky Pete is an ass."  Let me tell you, I did not win the Mother of the Year award today.  I was pretty worthless.  Oh well!  We had lots of fun and I look forward to many more fun times with these ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment