Wednesday, December 31, 2014

NYE Reflection With the Littles

Just some questions I asked the kids today. I did the same thing last year...you can go back to the post to check it out! Here are their responses this time. Enjoy! :) Oh, and the spacing is a little jacked up. Sorry. Too tired to fix it. 

Ava     Brecken

What are mothers for and what do they do?
They are for keeping you safe and they do things that can help you stay healthy.
Mommies take care of you.

What are fathers for and what do they do?
Fathers are for taking care of you and being hilarious.
Keeps you safe.

What’s your favorite game?
Pass the Pigs
A puzzle game

What’s the last book you read?
The Most Magnificent Thing
Star Wars

What would you love to do outside?
I would love to dig!
Eating out there!

Best dessert?
Peppermint Roll that Mimi makes.
Cake

What are you good at?
I am good at sports like softball, making a mess and drawing.
Painting my Olaf.
Who is the most important person in your family to you?
My little brother because he’s sometimes sweet.
Vally because I like him so much!

If you could change one thing in your family what would you change?
I would change the using manners thing…I just don’t like using manners.
I would change Val into a human but he will still have some claws and a tail. Even have black on him and a real face and some Val ears.

What does your family do for fun?
We go on vacations.
Go to the pool.

What will you do when you grow up?
Be an artist or a singer or a teacher.
Freddy’s! I will make some stuff for some people that want to take it home or wherever they want to take it.

What was your favorite thing from this year?
        I liked playing softball. Recess is my favorite thing about school.
        Go to the pool.

What was your favorite thing that you learned this year?
        We learned a game called First Graders Walking Through the Room.
        Last time at school Mr. Gabe told me the there is this new thing that picks you up to see all the Christmas lights and Halloween lights together. A parachute! It’s a humongous one! He said that in Miss Joni’s class when we were eating. But what I just told you…I’m just kidding. I just thought he said that.

How do you hope this next year will be different for you?
        I think we should move and that we’ll get to go to Newton and stay there a whole night with Nanny.
        I don’t know.
GOALS FOR THE YEAR:
I want to go to the ranch for five days and four nights. I want to feed the cows, horses and find a good place to build a tree house. I want to learn how to do a flip.

         I want to learn how to do a flip in the water. I never knew how to do that, only Ava does. Even I want to do a cartwheel. I want to go to California. If they would have a pool I would want to do a cannon ball. And I want to climb a little tree. For real life. Also, I want to be a ladybug. I would abracadabra into a ladybug. Like I would abracadabra Val into a human.

No comments:

Post a Comment