Tuesday, December 31, 2013

10 Questions for a New Year's Eve Reflection...for the Littles!

Questions from theartofsimple.net

1. What was your favorite thing from this past spring?
Ava: I liked Easter and collecting eggs from the Easter Bunny.
Brecken: I liked Easter and eating chocolate.

2. What was your favorite thing from this past summer?
Ava: Holiday Island!
Brecken: I liked going to the zoo.

3. What was your favorite thing from this past fall?
Ava: I liked trick-or-treating and getting candy.
Brecken: Going to school!

4. What was your favorite thing from this past winter?
Ava: Playing in the snow.
Brecken: I liked to do snowball fights.

5. What was the hardest thing that happened?
Ava: Going to Hyde and making new friends.
Brecken: Learning and stuff.

6. What were the best books you read this year?
Ava: Biscuit in the Winter
Brecken: Gus Loses a Tooth

7. Who were the important people in your life?
Ava: Mommy and Daddy
Brecken: Ava

8. What was your favorite thing that you learned this year?
Ava: Vowels...some letters make different sounds. A, O, I...ummm, I don't know the rest.
Brecken: I liked doing jobs at my school, doing circle time. I like doing the weather.

10. How do you hope this next year will be different for you?
Ava: I am going to try new things!
Brecken: I don't know, Mommy.

GOALS FOR THE YEAR:
Swim more-Ava
Find a tree to climb-Ava
Climb a tree-Brecken
Go to the park-Ava
Play baseball-Brecken
Dig a tunnel in the ground-Ava
Get bigger so I can lift a car-Brecken
Learn yoga-Ava
Keep my room clean-Ava
Learn to play my ukulele-Ava

1 comment: