Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Lastest Random Phone Pics

A few of these may already be on here somewhere or many of you may have seen them on Facebook or Instagram, but here are some of the latest phone pics. Totally random.


Erick and I before the Alpha Phi Red Dress Gala (the sorority my nieces are in)

Red Dress Gala...with my nieces and sister

Spy Kids

Me and my girl

Ava loves to draw!


A great day at the park!


Ava and I on a date!


Went to see High School Musical, the play


B's Thanksgiving program

My Littles

It was a tent-making kind of day.

Another day at the park

Little Monkey

Cheeeeeeeese!

Miss Ava made this for me while she was supposed to be in bed asleep. How could I be mad?


B was a little nervous about the big man.

Tell Santa what you want!

Erick lost his wedding ring for over a week. Looked everywhere for it. It was a little big and fell off somewhere and he had no idea where. B's preschool teacher ended up finding it in the classroom while he was on a work trip. Ava made this note for him and we left it on the table and surprised him when he got home.  

I got to volunteer at Ava's school for Theme Day! I loved it and wish I could do it so much more!

Chariot races!


Love these babies!

Pretty darn excited about all of his superheroes!

My little angel on Christmas Eve.


Ava's great grandma Jean. Got to take a little ride down the hall to see Grandpa!

Ava knows I love Starbucks. Love this.


B loves to drive the Gator at the ranch!

At the ranch


Me and my little guy

Before their first Shocker game!

My dad gave us tickets and we had so much fun!

Shockers are 13-0!


Ava and Daddy

We made it on the Jumbo Tron twice!


Thank goodness we got to take a pic with Wu!

No comments:

Post a Comment