Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays, all!
Well, I haven't blogged in over a month so I have quite a few pictures to share. I think I will start with the most recent activities and go backwards. Sounds easier to me for some reason.
We went to the children's service at church on Christmas eve and Ava was a beautiful angel for the third year in a row. A lot of our family came to the service also, which was wonderful.





After the church service, we went home and celebrated with Erick's mom. We had super yummy ribs that the hubs made and then opened gifts.
 
 
Ava made sure that she did not forget to put out some reindeer food before going to bed and the kids also got to watch a great video from Santa. They loved it! After reading Twas the Night Before Christmas, the littles snuggled in bed and fell fast asleep. :)
 



Then...Christmas!!!
 






And off to my mom's house...
 
A serious game of spoons



Erin and Emmi...got to hold my great niece finally and it was awesome!

Sarah VS. Shea

Throwing marshmallows in Nanny's mouth...this was right before the marshmallow fight, the kids' favorite part of the evening.
More later! Time to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment