Thursday, June 6, 2013

Some Riverfest Fun

This evening after swimming, the Littles and I and Marisa and her kiddos went to the Riverfest. I don't even know the last time I have gone except for the River Run. Maybe high school? A long time, obviously. But I had a great time with the kids! They did the inflatables, got faces painted, did bumper boats, got to climb on lots of trucks and honk lots of horns . A little expensive, but I think the fun they had was worth it.
 
B-man bouncing...or falling

Beautiful girl

Holding super still




There were tons of trucks for the kids to climb on and in at Touch a Truck at the River Fest. Hope they do this every year. The kids loved it!

Happy he can honk the horn five million times






Bumping into his big sis






So much fun with cousins!



No comments:

Post a Comment